Thursday 6 December 2012

A New Adventure - Wrapped Up in Weddings


Hi, I just wanted to let you know that Chris and I have started a Wedding blog over at Wrapped Up in Weddings. It is all very exciting!

So if you are getting hitched too come and join me as I babble about all the wonderful ideas I find! I would love for you to share your inspiration with me, it's fun to talk about wedding planning! Also, if you are recently married I'd love to see what brilliant ideas you came up with! You can contact me on twitter and I may even share your story on the blog!

Today I have a free printable Bridesmaid party invite available on the blog, just like the one I made in this post. Hurrah!

Laura xXx

4 comments:

  1. such a great idea I never got round to doing a blog about my wedding plans as I only had 3 months to plan it in.
    http://joannavictoria-x.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, that is not a lot of time at all! If I had only had 3 months then I would already been married by now! Yikes!

      Delete
  2. I just wanted to tell you that I LOVE this ring so much!!! I'm also excited to find inspiring ideas on your new blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Luckily I love it too, I think it is the prettiest ring I have ever seen, which is good because I have to wear it for the rest of my life :) Chris did a good job!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Wrapped Up In Rainbows, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena