Wednesday 27 February 2013

More Weddings!!!

Today I just wanted to dedicate a little post to some recent exciting news! Chris's little sister got engaged friday before last! Her bofriend, now fiance, (and my brother in law to be!) whisked her away to Paris to pop the big question.  We did a little picture of both of our engagement rings together above to celebrate. She has the red nails and the beautiful platinum gold ring, which fits her perfectly (well done Alfie)!

I am very glad that once our big day is over I will still be able to get excited about weddingy things! Gosh aren't weddings the most fun things ever!? I could talk about them forever...weddings, weddings, weddings...

Congratulations Rosie and Alfie!!!

Laura xXx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Wrapped Up In Rainbows, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena