Sunday 24 March 2013

Kitty Nail Art

kitten nail art supplies
I wanted to share something very cute with you today. These are teeny tiny cat nail transfers which the lovely Harriet Gray was sweet enough to send to me.  I was very excited when these were delivered on saturday and had to try them out straight away! Here's how they turned out:
kitten nail art
Pretty sweet huh? As well a selection of kitten designs there were also some cute little hearts included.
kitten nail art transfers
There is a limited amount available in Harriet's shop now, so I suggest you scoot on over pretty quick if you want to snag some for yourself.  You will also find lots of other lovely goodies with these kitten designs on, as well as other cute animals. I think these temporary kitten tattoos and this iphone case are my favourites.

Just in case you were interested the nail varnish I have used as a base coat is Barry M Peach Melba.

Thumbs up to these Harriet!
kitten nail transfers

Laura xXx

7 comments:

  1. Aw these are so cute - anything with cats on is a hit for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! glad you like them, you made them look wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my dear goodness they are adorable! look great with that colour too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, and they came out so well, normally I don't see that transfers work out so well but these have really worked!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were great, I wore them for 5 days and they held up really well. I used a top coat of Seche Vite which I think helped them along too :)

      Delete
  5. So adorable! I love them!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Wrapped Up In Rainbows, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena