Wednesday 13 March 2013

Silver Streak Nails

I wanted to try out a quick design the other day, so I went for a stripey effect. Unlike most of my other nail designs I actually did this one completely by hand. I was fairly impressed with myself that it didn't turn out a total mess! 
The supplies I used were;
  • Chrome - Sally Hansen
  • Blue eyed girl - Rimmel London 60 seconds
  • Peppermint - Rimmel London Lycra Pro
  • Seche Vite as a top coat
I painted on the Peppermint first. Once that was dried I painted just less than half of each nail with the Chrome. Finally, I just painted a thin line with the dark blue. Pretty simple, but I liked the way they turned out! 






















Laura xXx

3 comments:

  1. They're really cute. Just enough decoration and coordinate with your ring! That's something even I might be able to do.
    Kate xx
    http://appreciatetheday45.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the effect, looks really awesome

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Wrapped Up In Rainbows, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena