Thursday 13 June 2013

A New Venture!

colourful vases etsy
Guess what? I'm finally going to open an etsy shop! And just in time for the Southampton etsy craft party too! Here is a sneak peek of some of the things I will have to offer...
blue cut glass pot
yellow decanter vase
duck egg blue glass ring holder

green cut glass pot
The shop is not quite ready yet, but if you would like to follow me on etsy ready for when it is, you can find me here

I have been hunting high and low for forgotten cut glass items that I can upcycle into colourful new visions, I have been particularly fond of sourcing pretty decanters. It seems they have fallen out of fashion where pouring wine is concerned, however, as a colourful ornament or vase I think they are quite delightful!

You may have spotted a couple of my creations in my Room for Improvement post. I am keeping those ones for myself though, I have grown quite attached!

Speaking of etsy, are any of you coming to the Southampton Etsy party? Or to any of the etsy parties for that matter?  I am soooo excited, only one week to go!

Laura xXx


7 comments:

  1. Congratulations looking forward to following your new venture! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet idea, love the pastelly colours
    http://ahandfulofhope.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish you a lot of success

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! This is so exciting!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's awesome! Congrats! I can't wait to see what you make!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! I can't wait to see what you have to offer - those pastel sneak peaks are gorgeous!

    K x

    http://vintagecrossesandkisses.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so pretty! Looking forward to you etsy shop being up and running. x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Wrapped Up In Rainbows, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena