Tuesday 19 November 2013

Pink and Silver Chevron Nails

nail art - silver chevron design
It's  been a little while since I did a nail art post. Don't worry, I'm still obsessed with painting them pretty colours, I have just been forgetting to take photos!

I dug out an incredibly old silver Sally Hansen nail varnish for this, which I am pretty sure I have had for over a decade, but it still works just fine!

I painted my nails a base coat of pink a couple of days before finishing the final pattern. I tried a different technique by putting the nail sticker in the middle of the nail, rather than at the top, and it turned out rather better than I expected, giving a bit of a neon chevron vibe. Who doesn't love chevrons?
chevron nail art
Supplies-
  • Rimmel London 60 Seconds Nail Varnish in Rose Libertine
  • Silver nail varnish by Sally Hansen (pretty sure they don't sell this any more!)
  • Nail stickers - Number 4
  • Seche Vite top coat

What do you think?

Laura xXx

6 comments:

  1. I love these! I am no good at doing nails I need to practice. Great for a Xmas party.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Practice definitely makes perfect, I used to be hopeless! Perhaps I have too much time on my hands… literally :D

      Delete
  2. The rose color is so pretty and I love how you jazzed it up with some chevron. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Erica, its one of my faves but it is running out! I'll need to put a new one on my christmas list :)

      Delete
  3. I adore pink and silver together. They looks so pretty!
    xoxo Elba at LiveColorful.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! I like silver and pink color together because these are looking so beautiful on your nails. Thanks for sharing!!
    Custom Vape Cartridge Packaging Boxes

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Wrapped Up In Rainbows, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena