Wednesday 5 November 2014

The Walking Dead - Free Daryl Dixon desktop and iPhone wallpaper

Daryl Dixon Fan Club Desktop Wallpaper Ooh look, I'm writing a post that isn't based on weddings, this is unusual!

I'm super duper excited that The Walking Dead is back on our TV screens at the moment. It really is one of my favourites. But surely, if you are a Walking Dead fan you want it on all the screens you own, not just your TV!? So today I am sharing with you my design for a Darly Dixon themed desktop wallpaper. What do you think, are you in the Daryl Dixon fan club, or are you more of a Rick Grimes kind of gal/guy? I like how the girls are getting a chance to kick some ass in recent episodes too, woo, girl power! 

You should be able to right click the image above and save it to your computer, then set it as a background for your desktop. I've also recently acquired an iPhone 5s (its got GOLD on it!) so I thought I'd make an iPhone wallpaper too.


Again, you can click this to save the image to your photo stream, then go into your camera roll and click the square with the arrow in it, then you should be able to select 'use as wallpaper'. Mine was a little temperamental and kept zooming in too far, but we got there eventually. 

 Do let me know if you like these, and if you have any suggestions of other characters you'd like to see (even other series/films). You never know, I might have time to make some more!

Laura
xXx

1 comments:

  1. This is brilliant! Utterly lovely of you to do and who doesn't love Daryl?! ;) x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Wrapped Up In Rainbows, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena